Re: News and nntp URIs

From: Tom Petch <nwnetworks@dial.pipex.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 17:43:33 +0100
To: "Frank Ellermann" <hmdmhdfmhdjmzdtjmzdtzktdkztdjz@gmail.com>, <uri@w3.org>, "Al Gilman" <Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org>

"Frank Ellermann" <nobody@xyzzy.claranet.de> wrote in message
news:fhs536$p91$1@ger.gmane.org...

the news-nntp-uri draft is now at -08, there are no
substantial changes in comparison with the version
discussed here about a year ago.  From my POV it's
ready.

 Frank
--
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ellermann-news-nntp-uri

Looks good.

s8.3 I cannot quite follow, a bit more background might be useful, and I see
half a dozen places where the English might be smoothed a little.

And, Frank, why do your posts, to this and other lists, get flagged by my
(Microsoft) MUA as News items and not as e-mails?  It means I cannot reply to
your posts (which may of course be a feature:-)  - I have looked and looked at
the header and cannot see what is doing it.

Tom Petch