[python] new urlparse module (uriparse)

Le 1 août 2007 à 07:30, Dan Connolly a écrit :
> I talked with Guido about that at one of the python conferences.
> He seemed open to patches. That was years ago.
> Since then, Tim and I did our own implementation in python,
> with test cases:
> http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/uripath.py

to continue on the thread about urlparse module. The development
seems to be stalled again.

        uriparse module to replace urlparse module

         Paul Jimenez offered up his uriparse module which
         improves on urlparse. Currently, urlparse doesn't
         comply with STD66 (a.k.a. RFC3986), as it
         hard-codes some URI schemes instead of applying
         the same syntax to all of them. Martin v. Löwis
         asked for more documentation, and John J Lee
         suggested deprecating a few functions from urllib
         and putting RFC-compliant versions in uriparse.
         The discussion then moved to the tracker, but at
         the time of this summary, the remaining issues
         had not yet been resolved.
         -- changes [1]

See also the discussion on the python tracker [2]

[1]: http://www.python.org/dev/summary/2006-04-01_2006-04-15/
#uriparse-module-to-replace-urlparse-module
[2]: http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
func=detail&aid=1462525&group_id=5470&atid=305470

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***