RE: [dix] on the dix: URI scheme for DIX/SXIP

It seems to me that tying the URL to the DIX protocol is a bad idea for the
reason Dan gives.

Tying the URL to a DNS indirection to the DIX/SAML/WS-*/whatever protocol is
much more future proof.

Who was it who said every problem in computer science can be solved...

	Phill