Root context between web-services deployments?

From: Serkant Karaca <skaraca@internetteyim.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 00:19:06 +0300
To: <uri@w3.org>
I have single ear file that has two modules (jar files) each having one SLSB webservice enpoint in them (and approprieate DD).

I specifying a port-component uri of "/xyz/ws/Service1EndpointPort" and the other "/xyz/ws/Service2EndpointPort".

Either one deployed alone works fine, together one of them get 404 errors when accessing say the wsdl.
Its seems the root "/xyz/ws/" cannot be shared.
Is there a way to specify a root context between web-services deployments?
Note that reason I had to have two modules was because each has their own security domain.

Serkant KARACA
Senior Software Engineer
Ankara/Turkey
http://cem-yilmaz.blogspot.com