RE: Status of Hansen draft on URI registration?

From: Larry Masinter <LMM@acm.org>
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 11:02:07 -0700
To: "'Dan Connolly'" <connolly@w3.org>, "'Weibel,Stu'" <weibel@oclc.org>
Cc: uri@w3.org, "'IANA'" <iana@iana.org>

There were last call comments. I prepared a new version
http://larry.masinter.net/draft-hansen-2717bis-2718bis-uri-guidelines-06.htm
and .txt, trying to address last call comments, but I am waiting for
IANA review. On 9/16, Michelle said that IANA would review the
document, but I haven't seen any comments back yet.

There was  still a question about how the registry was updated when
the original internet-draft was updated or became an RFC, and whether
we needed to say anything more explicit in the process document.

Larry