RE: Mailing ilst for review (was [Uri-review] Re: FW: Last Call: 'Domain Name System UniformResource ...)

At 21:08 05/03/08, Hammond, Tony wrote:
 >Hi All:
 >
 >I'm assuming that until the IETF gets to decide which list to post out to
 >for IETF review of any new URI scheme, a provisional strategy for the ornery
 >folks would be to publish on both lists - assuming, of course, that both
 >lists are still available.

Both lists are available. The only thing that can happen is that
you get a lot of comments back. But as we are changing to a new
registration policy, it's not that you have to do everything any
commenter said.

Regards,    Martin.