Re: issue 023-URI-plural

Roy T. Fielding wrote:
>> 1. The document inconsistently uses both URI and URIs as the plural of
>> URI, sometimes within a sentence or two of each other.

> This issue was supposed to be fixed in draft 00.  Could you be more
> specific
> about which ones you think are wrong in draft 00?

Just to be sure, I'm looking at
http://www.apache.org/~fielding/uri/rev-2002/rfc2396bis.html, I hope
that's the right text.

The abstract uses the "URI" form of plural in its second paragraph; a
quick re-look reveals ony "URIs" nearby, maybe I was reacting to a
singleton; I gather this is purely editorial, I'll keep a sharp eye open
next time I do an end-to-end on this. -T