Re: issues list (a dinky little css stylesheet)

On Fri, 2002-09-06 at 10:08, Roy T. Fielding wrote:

> I finally managed to comb through all of my archived mail and massage
> it into an issues list for proposed changes to RFC 2396:
>
>    http://www.apache.org/~fielding/uri/rev-2002/issues.xml
>
> Sorry, no HTML format yet.  I bet that someone else could produce
> a DTD and XSLT faster than I can, so contributions are welcome.

Here's a lo-tech contribution; it doesn't provide much
in the way of hypertext navigation, but it allows
me to read the file (in galeon's normal view) at least
as well as in view-source mode.

Add one line to the .xml :

<?xml-stylesheet href="issue-style.css" type="text/css"?>

and put these few lines in issue-style.css:

--8<--

issue, report { display: block; }

issue { border:2px solid black; padding: 1em; margin-top: 1em }

pre { display: block; white-space: pre }

name { font-weight: bold; vertical-align: super }

title { font-size: larger; font-weight: bold }
--8<--