Re: update RFC 2396

Roy,
	The IRI work looks to be extensive enough to require its own
discussion and progress through the standards process; I don't see
that as something that would fit in an update for something recycling
at Draft standard.  Or is there some (smaller)piece of it that you see
incorporating here prior to going through that process?
			regards,
				Ted Hardie