RE: URI Coordination Group charter for review

From: Larry Masinter <LMM@acm.org>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 11:19:09 -0800
To: "'Dan Connolly'" <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: <uri@w3.org>
re

>  http://www.w3.org/2001/12/URI/charter

A few typos:

...  body fo all ...
... the ccoordinating body ...

and some missing text "The URI CG should ensure review in the IETF etc."

For "coordinating review of use of URIs in W3C specifications"
perhaps something stronger could be said, e.g.,
"ensuring timely review of ...".

I'd really like it if the W3C (and W3C I18N) would take on
as a formal responsibility the progression of
   draft-masinter-uri-18n
or some rewrite of it until it becomes a Proposed Standard.
I would be happy to give up authorship / ownership of this
document, but I think it needs completion and publication.
So would the URI CG be the body to ensure that the W3C I18N WG
took on this activity (or decide that it didn't need to be
done, etc.)

Larry