RE: URI schemes used in vim: rcp://, scp://

> *sigh*

You and me too, bro! :)  href="see below..."

---
> No, that is only referring to the double-slash after the scheme: A double-
> slash at the beginning of the path is confusing and cannot be formed as a
> relative URI reference, but it is allowed in an absolute URI. That syntax is
>already used in ftp URLs.

After slowing re-reading the paragraph I posted, I come to the same conclusion.
I can't believe I didn't see that in the paragraph I wrote.
Jpointer(self::head[smack==true])

---
To Everyone: I'm sorry for the misinformation. :-/

---
Jimmy Cerra

On Wednesday, April 24, 2002, at 05:23  PM, Roy T. Fielding wrote:
> No, that is only referring to the double-slash after the scheme:.
> A double-slash at the beginning is confusing and cannot be formed
                                  ^
                                   of the path