Re: draft-masinter-dated-uri-00.txt (where did isbn: go?)

Aaron Swartz wrote:

> On Monday, August 27, 2001, at 09:49  AM, Sean B. Palmer wrote:
>
> > ISBN is also not listed under Dan Connolly's list of URI
> > schemes [1], but
> > as that list is missing quite a few schemes, and is in no way
> > "official",
> > that's not much of an indication that it isn't a URI scheme.
>
> Hmm, well what did you do with it then?

Moved it to

  http://www.w3.org/Addressing/scheme-notes#isbn

because (a) I heard that it's being registered as a URN
scheme, and I don't want to increase confusion, and (b) I'm
not sure it's such a good one after all. No time to elaborate
just now...