TAEKWONDO UNIFORM

From: wrong string <alpha@alphasports.co.kr>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 15:25:28 +0900
To: uri@Bunyip.Com
* ALPHA SPORTS *

Has been established in 1972 Korea to produce high
quality of sports uniforms in Korea.

We have long & good experienced in producing, The
above items for the past of 30 years about which can
be reduced our production cost in order to give our
customers very competitive price with the top quality.

Even small quantities, we are willingly supply uniforms
with your logo image, after reviewing our home page,
please do not hesitate to send your requirements so
that we may show you our best service.

If you want more information, please visit our Homepage.
Address of our Homepage is as follows.

homepage: http://www.alphasports.co.kr
TEL : #82-342-731-5822
FAX : #82-342-733-3400
E-mail:alpha@alphasports.co.kr

We look forward to receiving your good news in the
near future.

                                         faithfully yours