plastic material

Plastic Source (pwey@iwc.net)
Fri, 26 Jun 1998 16:23:22 -0400 (EDT)

Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 16:23:22 -0400 (EDT)
From: Plastic Source <pwey@iwc.net>
To: <uri@Bunyip.Com>
Subject: plastic material

Dear Sirs,

A. I currently can supply following products, if there are any item interested in you,
     please contact me soon.(CNF US$ Asia main port)

1. 100 MT LDPE prime, MI=2, film grade, original 25kg bag packing, CNF
US$750/MT.
2. 100 MT PP prime, RAFFIA/INJECTION grade, in MFR Original bags,
CNFUS$590
     /MT
3.  80,000 lbs, Type 11 Nylon-BESNO P40 TLM, black, regrind, CNF US$0.65/lb
4.  160,000 lbs/month, GPPS repro, MI=8 - 18, color=clear, brown,black,
     CNFUS$0.23/lb

B. If you have any plastic scrap, off-spec, repro, material available, please contact
     me soon.

Best regards,
Daniel Wey

Email:dwey3522@aol.com