Greatest Way Of Marketing This Century!!!

bdddkey63mis45@yahoo.com
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 01:39:12

From: bdddkey63mis45@yahoo.com
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 01:39:12
To: <uri@Bunyip.Com>
Subject: Greatest Way Of Marketing This Century!!!

互户互户互户互户互户互户互


                GET IT OUT THERE!
            WHERE PEOPLE CAN SEE IT!!

The greatest way of marketing this century is undoubtedly
direct e-mail. The ability to promote your product,
service, website or MLM/Network Marketing opportunity to
millions instantly is what advertisers have been dreaming
of for over 100 years. And the greatest part about it is
that its completely affordable. We will e-mail your one
page promotion to a list of our general e-mail addresses
for the following prices.

For a limited time only.

General Email

50,000.........$79.00
100,000........$99.00
250,000........$225.00
500,000........$399.00
1,000,000......$699.00

Targeted Email ( Biz-Opp, MLM )

50,000.........$139.00
100,000........$179.00
250,000........$389.00
500,000........$699.00
1,000,000......$1199.00

(Additional pages-$15.00 per page,  per 50,000)

Please, No Porno, chain letters, scams or hate mail.
互户互户互户互户互户互户互
WE ACCEPT MASTERCARD, VISA, AMERICAN EXPRESS,
DINERS CLUB, DISCOVER & CHECKS ALL BY FAX OR BY MAIL.
WE ALSO ACCEPT MONEY ORDERS BY MAIL.

****U.S. FUNDS ONLY.****

Please make checks or money orders payable to:

The Global Marketer
To receive an order form please call toll free 1-888-365-0000 ext. 1671
and leave your name and email address on our voice mail. We will promptly
email the order form to you.