Re: Recursive look up of base in outer headers

At 10.11 -0700 97-09-03, Einar Stefferud wrote:
> I think that it might b e a good idea to clarify the language a bit
> more to be very explicit about what is a MIME header, per my
> introduction of a concept called a "MIME HEADER SET"

I think the text is already rather explicit about this in many places.
However, in the next version I will add the following text in one
of the examples:

   --boundary-example-1
      ; Note that the fact that the Content-Base comes after the
      ; Content-Location within the same Content-Heading will not
      ; influence their interpretation

Jacob Palme <jpalme@dsv.su.se> (Stockholm University and KTH)