Re: irc: [was: New URN suggestion ]

Thanks Dan,

     The pointers provided were most helpful. I've noticed some
shortcomings in the PICS spec (namely, the alphanumpm restriction,
and the omission of a port number). I'll toss up a working draft and
update the appropriate people.

							- Mandar

Mandar Mirashi
Consultant, IBM/ISSC          Maintainer: ftp.undernet.org,
Undernet IRC FAQ  - ftp://rtfm.mit.edu/pub/usenet/alt.irc.undernet
For IRC help/Undernet information, check out http://www.undernet.org