Re: no child-of-URI groups at Dallas IETF?

On Oct 4,  1:43pm, Larry Masinter wrote:
> Subject: no child-of-URI groups at Dallas IETF?
> Discussion of charters & WG milestones seem to have died down, and no
> one has requested any WG or BOF slots....
>
> If maybe things are happening offline and you don't need to meet?

Sorry that I have not kept everyone informed on this. I have
submitted the URC-WG charter to John and Harald and am waiting to
hear from them on the status of the URC-WG. I have continued
to work on URCs, and have some stuff that I am about ready to
send to the URC list. People who want to see the rough notes
can take a look at http://www.acl.lanl.gov/URC/canonical.html

If the URC-WG charter is accepted, I would hope that we would meet
in Dallas to talk about the canonical representation and how it
does or doesn't meet the needs of the various protocols.

Regards,

--
Ron Daniel Jr.                email: rdaniel@acl.lanl.gov
Advanced Computing Lab        voice: (505) 665-0597