Re: IETF agenda

Ronald E. Daniel (rdaniel@acl.lanl.gov)
Wed, 15 Mar 1995 17:12:16 -0700

From: "Ronald E. Daniel" <rdaniel@acl.lanl.gov>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 1995 17:12:16 -0700
To: liberte@ncsa.uiuc.edu (Daniel LaLiberte)
Subject: Re: IETF agenda
Cc: uri@bunyip.com

On Mar 15,  4:59pm, Daniel LaLiberte wrote:

>  > At this point in our discussions on URNs, we need people
>  > either to propose amendments to the current URN draft or else
>  > volunteer to produce a new alternative URN proposal.

Paul Hoffman and I are preparing an alternative URN proposal. The
URN syntax is very similar to that in the current URN ID, but the
resolution is different. We will be submitting that as a draft
next week after we iterate on it one more time. Paul will not
be attending, but I would like some time to present this. Maybe
15 minutes for presentation and 10 for questions?

--
Ron Daniel Jr.                email: rdaniel@acl.lanl.gov
Advanced Computing Lab        voice: (505) 665-0597