Re: IETF URI meeting

The requirements for preparing an Internet Draft are relatively
minimal. While I'm happy to allocate time on the agenda for things
that the group wants to talk about, it's important that the
information be disseminated well in advance of the meeting so that
people can plan. Can you send out an abstract, for example, even if
the full document isn't ready?

Thanks,

Larry