agenda items & I-Ds for Boston IETF URI meeting

Larry Masinter (masinter@parc.xerox.com)
Mon, 6 Mar 1995 18:54:58 PST

To: uri@bunyip.com
Subject: agenda items & I-Ds for Boston IETF URI meeting
From: Larry Masinter <masinter@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 1995 18:54:58 PST

I'm soliciting suggestions for agenda items at the IETF URI meeting.
If you have some document you would like to present, please send it to
the list.  (You can send it to just me if you're not sure it's
appropriate.) We have a few new Internet Drafts that have been
discussed on the list that might be appropriate to advance onward, on
Relative URLs, a few new URL schemes, but (please correct me) no new
revisions of URN proposals, URC requirements or URC specifications.

If you're intending to submit an Internet Draft between now and the
meeting, could you let the rest of us know with some advance notice?

Thanks,

Larry