Re: Metadata Bar BOF

From: Patrik Faltstrom <paf@bunyip.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 1995 13:55:09 -0400
To: weibel@oclc.org, uri@bunyip.com
At 08.03 95-06-28, weibel@oclc.org wrote:
>Anyone know the local scene enough to suggest a place to meet?

We can just gather outside of the Grand Hotel, and we who know the
surroundings try to find a suitable place. The exact place can
be announced by email and on the bulletin board at the conference site.

There is a lot of places within three blocks of the Grand Hotel,
so there is no trouble finding anything suitable.

   paf