Re: Stockholm Metadata BOF

Ronald E. Daniel (rdaniel@acl.lanl.gov)
Mon, 26 Jun 1995 16:06:24 -0600

From: "Ronald E. Daniel" <rdaniel@acl.lanl.gov>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 1995 16:06:24 -0600
To: weibel@oclc.org
Subject: Re: Stockholm Metadata BOF
Cc: uri@bunyip.com

Hi Stu,

Sorry to hear that the BOF was denied. Guess I will see you in the
bar, eh?

As you know, I am very interested in this work and would be happy
to help with the next workshop in any way that I could. One topic
I would like to see addressed is extending the Dublin core to look
at elements for extrinsic information such as access control,
access restrictions, etc. For the URC stuff I have added a little
bit, but would appreciate having lots of people banging on the
problem.

Please let me know if I can assist in organizing the next workshop.

--
Ron Daniel Jr.                email: rdaniel@acl.lanl.gov
Advanced Computing Lab        voice: (505) 665-0597