Re: Whither URI: Revising the charter, disband URI?

From: Terry Allen <terry@ora.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 1995 12:27:51 -0700
To: Larry Masinter <masinter@parc.xerox.com>, uri@bunyip.com
I don't see anything to object to in Ron's draft charter (although
personally I don't see why one can't have more than one URN scheme
so long as multiple schemes can be distinguished from each other).

I'm not sure how one would attach dates to the milestones, though.

Regards,

--
Terry Allen  (terry@ora.com)   O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.
Editor, Digital Media Group    101 Morris St.

A Davenport Group sponsor.  For information on the Davenport
  Group see ftp://ftp.ora.com/pub/davenport/README.html
	or  http://www.ora.com/davenport/README.html