Recent list problems...

From: David Holmes <delphys@mocha.bunyip.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 1995 19:00:01 -0400 (EDT)
To: uri@bunyip.com

greetings folks,

Ron Daniel recently had some problems with this list and his draft doc
which was 70k.  As it turned out there was no problem with the majordomo
software, but rather a, well, shall we say, pilot error.  (me that is).

Please accept my sincere apologies for these problems and the
inconvenience caused.  The problem was caused by, I believe, inattention
on my part, which I hope won't happen again.

--david
David Holmes                              Bunyip Information Systems Inc
e-mail: delphys@bunyip.com  voice: +1 514 875 8611  fax: +1 514 875 8134