Another call for comments on the mailserver URL scheme

From: Paul Hoffman <ietf-lists@proper.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 1995 18:23:23 -0700
To: uri@bunyip.com
Almost two weeks ago, I posted a request from John C Klensin asking for
discussed here on the WG earlier this year. I also posted my responses, and
there was one other response was sent to me in private (but is probably
appropriate for the whole WG). However, that's all. I'd like to ask one
more time for people to look over John's concerns so that I can report back
to him. And, hey, it's a nice break from URNs and URCs!

Please refer to these documents in the WG archives:

John's comments:
http://www.acl.lanl.gov/URI/archive/uri-95q1.messages/0338.html

My response to his comments:
http://www.acl.lanl.gov/URI/archive/uri-95q1.messages/0339.html