warning: first draft of new URC spec

From: Ron Daniel Jr. <rdaniel@acl.lanl.gov>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 1995 11:23:04 -0600
To: uri@bunyip.com
Hi folks,

Well, the first draft of the new URC spec I have been alluding to is
about to be sent to this list. The spec is in the form of an Internet
Draft, but I want to collect comments from this list before actually
submitting it.

I suggest that people get this from our web server:
 <URL:http://www.acl.lanl.gov/URI/URCspec>
so that you can get it in different formats. The ASCII version of the
spec will follow in another message. Its pretty big.

Have at it!

--
Ron Daniel Jr.                     email: rdaniel@lanl.gov
Advanced Computing Lab             voice: (505) 665 0597