Re: John C Klensin comments on mailserver URL scheme

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 1995 19:27:58 PDT
To: ietf-lists@proper.com
Cc: uri@bunyip.com
> After we've discussed these for a while, I'll batch up the responses
> and send them to him.

I think these are issues that need to be at least mentioned in the I-D
before we resubmit it. In general, if we get flak in early stages of
the standards process, it's better to fix the document to prevent
getting the same flak when it goes to IESG, when it goes to 'last
call', and finally when we go public.