Re: Missing files from the Animation test suite?

On Friday, April 26, 2002, 9:31:13 PM, Rick wrote:

RM> Hello,

RM> I was going through the dozen or so animation-related files from the SVG
RM> test suite, extracted from the Zip file made available from your site
RM> http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/Test/
RM> <http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/Test/> .  However, it would appear that
RM> the file animation-extRef-BE-13.svg is referencing three external SVG
RM> files, none of which appear in the Zip file.  The files are named
RM> animation-extRef-imageX.svg, where 'X' ranges from 1 to 3.

RM> Also, the SVG Conformance Test page for that same test appears to be
RM> missing those 3 SVG files as well:

RM> http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/Test/20011026/animation-extRef-BE-13-ps.h
RM> tml

Yes, you are right! Thanks, I will fix this as soon as possible...
time passes .... ok, its fixed now.

I will upload a zip file once I am sure that I have everything that is
needed, but the three files are up on the site now.

Please note that Adobe ASV3 fails this test, as does Batik 1.5b1
(though they will fix that soon, I believe) but the CSIRO
implementation passes this test.

RM> Are these files available through other means?   If so, may I ask where
RM> I can obtain them?  Thanks in advance!

Hoping that the fact Corel are looking at animation tests means what I
think it means.

Where do I send feature requests for Corel RAVE to add SVG capability?