Missing files from the Animation test suite?

From: Rick Mutzke <Rick.Mutzke@corel.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 15:31:13 -0400
To: <svg-testsuite-comments@w3.org>
Hello,

I was going through the dozen or so animation-related files from the SVG
test suite, extracted from the Zip file made available from your site
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/Test/
<http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/Test/> .  However, it would appear that
the file animation-extRef-BE-13.svg is referencing three external SVG
files, none of which appear in the Zip file.  The files are named
animation-extRef-imageX.svg, where 'X' ranges from 1 to 3.

Also, the SVG Conformance Test page for that same test appears to be
missing those 3 SVG files as well:

http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/Test/20011026/animation-extRef-BE-13-ps.h
tml

Are these files available through other means?   If so, may I ask where
I can obtain them?  Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Rick Mutzke
rick.mutzke@corel.com