Re: Intermittent failures to auto-publish

The GitHub support confirmed that they rely on Azure to run the GH
actions and the list of IPs can be found at
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=56519

I've included the last version of the list to Echidna so the problem
should be fixed for now. I might need to set up a cronjob to update
the list depending on how often it changes.

Denis