Re: Feedback sought on reorganizing the list of W3C Technical Reports

Hi Michael,

Le 19/03/2021 à 16:44, Michael Cooper a écrit :
> Very important to me, additional filters / search options than ones
> currently defined. At the very least, I commonly need to search by group
> that published a spec, and by editor of a spec or specs. This used to be
> possible on TR but the features were removed in the most recent
> redesign. The new design should restore those options.

Note that there is already a systematic view of specs by groups, e.g.
  https://www.w3.org/groups/wg/webrtc/publications

Could you describe in more details your goals of filtering by groups and
editors? This would help assess where this could get integrated.

Thanks!

Dom