Re: Feedback sought on reorganizing the list of W3C Technical Reports

From: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 11:44:37 -0400
To: spec-prod@w3.org
Very important to me, additional filters / search options than ones
currently defined. At the very least, I commonly need to search by group
that published a spec, and by editor of a spec or specs. This used to be
possible on TR but the features were removed in the most recent
redesign. The new design should restore those options. Michael