Re: [bikeshed] Bikeshed is now on Python 3; update instructions enclosed

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 17:04:43 -0700
To: "spec-prod@w3.org Prod" <spec-prod@w3.org>
And now Bikeshed is up on PyPI, so as soon as you've made sure you're
on Python 3.7, you should be able to just run:

    pip install bikeshed && bikeshed update

And be good to go. Then, occasionally update it with:

    pip install --upgrade bikeshed && bikeshed update

Let me know if this works for people (it did for me, but I can never
be sure it's not due to some fiddling I did on my dev machine), or if
you have any issues!

~TJ