Repository Manager, up again [was: downtime: Mon 5 Nov ~10:00 UTC]

On 25/10/18 Antonio wrote:
> Chairs, spec-prod, staff,
> we expect the Labs [1] service W3C Repository Manager (aka Ash-Nazg,
> ipr) [2]
> to be unavailable starting Monday 5 November around 10:00 UTC.
> This is while we move the software to a more permanent, better
> managed, location.
> Users don't have to take any action at this time
> (except waiting for their GH PR's to be approved when the service is
> back).
> We expect the downtime to be limited to a few hours.
> If you think this interruption is going to impact your work in any
> significant way,
> please let me know.
> [1] https://labs.w3.org/
> [2] https://labs.w3.org/hatchery/repo-manager/

The service repo-manager (Ash-Nazg) — and also applications Pheme
and Midgard — should be available again.
Check out their new locations on the Labs front page:
     https://labs.w3.org/

Repo-manager URLs have moved from
     https://labs.w3.org/hatchery/repo-manager/
     https://labs.w3.org/repo-manager/
(ie, drop the “/hatchery” bit.)

If you find a pull request left on an inconsistent state in the interim,
please let me know.

--
Antonio Olmo Titos — web developer, W3C
antonio@w3.org · https://w3.org/People/Antonio