Repository Manager, downtime: Mon 5 Nov ~10:00 UTC

From: Antonio Olmo Titos <antonio@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 18:00:08 +0200
To: Chairs <chairs@w3.org>, spec-prod <spec-prod@w3.org>, W3C Team <w3t@w3.org>
Cc: system-notices <system-notices@w3.org>
Chairs, spec-prod, staff,

we expect the Labs [1] service W3C Repository Manager (aka Ash-Nazg,
ipr) [2]
to be unavailable starting Monday 5 November around 10:00 UTC.

This is while we move the software to a more permanent, better managed,
location.
Users don't have to take any action at this time
(except waiting for their GH PR's to be approved when the service is back).
We expect the downtime to be limited to a few hours.

If you think this interruption is going to impact your work in any
significant way,
please let me know.

[1] https://labs.w3.org/
[2] https://labs.w3.org/hatchery/repo-manager/