Re: Editor's notes

From: Shane McCarron <shane@spec-ops.io>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 20:46:49 -0600
To: Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>
Cc: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>, Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>, spec-prod <spec-prod@w3.org>
Let's not forget that sometimes ednotes are NOT issues.  They are things
like "Ed. Note: This section was moved from location X to location Y as per
the discussion at meeting Z." or "Ed. Note: It is possible that in the
future this section will be split out into a separate document for
maintenance purposes."

--
Shane McCarron
Projects Manager, Spec-Ops