Re: ReSpec updated

From: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 14:26:21 -0500
To: Shane McCarron <shane@spec-ops.io>
Cc: Tobie Langel <tobie@codespeaks.com>, spec-prod@w3.org
On 10/03/2016 2:17 PM, Shane McCarron wrote:
> Nor should you.  I will dig it out.  I was just looking for a
> reference to something that exhibited the behavior.
I was testing a local document prior to publishing live, but using the
absolute reference to Respec. So hard to pass a URI.

But as I mentioned in a part of the thread that crossed with this part,
Shane's suggestion at the tail end of a telecon to force-refresh fixed
it. I just hadn't expected that that should be necessary. So no need to
spend time investigating.

But nonetheless felt need to push back on "just submit a pull request"
because that is a highly unrealistic expectation for most users of
Respec. I have a couple times tried to learn the Respec code in order to
submit pull requests but quickly got lost; there is no hope of taking
time to do that when I'm trying to get a publication out under pressure
of committed dates.

Michael