Re: ReSpec and how it gets used

On June 8, 2016 at 1:40:32 AM, Tab Atkins Jr. (jackalmage@gmail.com) wrote:
> As a reader of ReSpec'd specs, I'd highly appreciate it if more people
> published the generated output instead of the sources. It avoids the
> flash-of-unprocessed-content and subsequent anchor-jumping, and it
> works better in the tooling infrastructure.

Agree. Working towards that... part of this making Echidna easier to
use/integrate into projects (and to put an end to Editor's drafts).

I'm trying different things to kill the FOUC and stop the jumping
around. But will mean some breaking changes, so need to get some
groups to stop using ReSpec's crappy "events" model.