Re: Proposed Final Design for W3C Technical Reports style in 2016

Oh - that's good news.  But we still need to get this pushed somewhere
https stable so we people can really use it with ReSpec. And there is
likely more work to do to get ReSpec to take advantage of all of the new
styles.

--
Shane McCarron