Re: Can we please update Respec to support the new TR style for ED drafts?

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 17:01:34 -0800
To: spec-prod@w3.org
On 11/13/2015 11:31 AM, Shane McCarron wrote:
> Thanks!  Note that I have been doing some tuning on this, including adding a bunch more examples into my sample document to
> cover things that ReSpec alters and that you have new styling for.  In cases of things ReSpec does not touch, I have not
> bothered (like tables).  I did spot some of the inline documentation and started using that to alter ReSpec as needed.

Looks good overall. You should probably use the .marker class to hook into the
example title styling. That way if we adjust the colors etc., ReSpec stays in
sync. (You can use 'text-transform: none' on the title text itself to avoid
all-caps.)

I agree a warning is a type of advisement, so maybe output
  class="warning advisement"
on the warnings?

The WebIDL block shouldn't have its own borders/backgrounds etc, just re-use
the .def styling. The style for colored blocks here is only side borders, so
this (and the warning) are inconsistent currently.

> Looking at your examples, section 2.1.5 doesn't seem to have an example - it just indicates what one might be.

Mostly because they look like this:
   https://drafts.csswg.org/css-backgrounds-4/
and that would be annoying. :)

~fantasai