Re: Can we please update Respec to support the new TR style for ED drafts?

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 11:03:23 -0800
To: spec-prod@w3.org
On 11/12/2015 06:45 AM, Shane McCarron wrote:
> I have some cycles today.  Let me open an issue and then poke at it.

Documentation is in the sample.html file
   http://fantasai.inkedblade.net/style/design/w3c-restyle/2016/sample
   https://github.com/w3c/tr-design/blob/gh-pages/src/sample.html
and also inline in the style sheet itself
   https://github.com/w3c/tr-design/blob/gh-pages/src/base.css

(Sorry for the late notice; I think I pushed these updates nearly
a week ago...)

I'll work up fixing the issues reported here next week.

~fantasai