Re: Proposed Final Design for W3C Technical Reports style in 2016

+1 on the kudos for quality of the redesign and the accompanying
documentation.

My only question/suggestion: has this undergone an Accessibility review? As
much as I like the design some elements strike me as potentially
problematic for someone with color blindness or vision impairment.

Best,

*Paul*
--
Paul Belfanti