Re: definitions and aliasing

Okay - I was implementing this warning, and a side issue arose (shocking, I
know).

We use @title on abbr and acronym to provide an expanded title for all
matching abbr and acronyms.  Which is great.  When this appear in a dfn,
the dfn also inherits their @title (e.g., <dfn><abbr title="My Long
Term">MLT</abbr></dfn>).  I feel like this is a correct use of @title, and
therefore should not require a warning.  I also feel like if people want to
have aliases for this, they should do it using @lt on the dfn element.
Any objections to encouraging that behavior in the documentation?

--
Shane McCarron