Re: definitions and aliasing

Yeah - I didn't mean tip-of-tree.  But lots of people use the latest
release.  And they do so in production documents, not just Editor's Drafts.

I like the idea of doing a warning on Title use when there is no @lt.  I
will see about adding that.  I have an updated pull request.  Maybe I can
squeeze it into that.

On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 4:54 AM, Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org> wrote:

> On 09/07/2015 23:35 , Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
>
>> Are people embedding a tip-of-tree ReSpec link?
>>

> Almost no one uses tip-of-tree. That's really only if you're working on
> ReSpec code, and even then you wouldn't use it for anything other than a
> test document — outside of a build it's way too slow.
>
> But everyone uses the latest release. That's the point at which
> deprecation warnings start showing up everywhere. I think that's okay.
>

> --

Shane McCarron