Re: Re 2: What changed in respec re <a>-<dfn> pairing?

On 22/12/2014 18:07 , Tobie Langel wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 6:05 PM, Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org
> <mailto:robin@w3.org>> wrote:
>
>     Yes, that could very easily be the cause of the problem. In fact,
>     I'm pretty sure it was: I just made a change that ought to fix that.
>
> I was actually wondering why that changed had been made and thought
> there was a valid reason to move it back.
>
> Should have asked on the PR.
>
> Mea culpa.

I read through the same code and thought that it might make sense to
have dfn processing happen earlier. So that's that.

Inclusion is a brittle, rarely used, and undertested feature. Unless we
get a lot more tests for it it's likely not the last time we break it a
bit...