Re: [restyle] Questionnaire wrt Redesign of the W3C Spec Templates

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 23:42:12 -0400
To: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>, Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
CC: chairs@w3.org, spec-prod <spec-prod@w3.org>
On 10/11/2014 10:09 PM, Shane McCarron wrote:
> Silvia Pfeiffer wrote:
>>     Please make sure that whatever you come up with is included into
>>     respec and specref - in fact, I'd highly recommend working with the
>>     authors of those to adapt styles.
>
> As a member of the respec team I just want everyone to know we are
> completely open to adapting the platform to the needs of the community.
> The tail that is respec should not wag the dog.

Of course. That's why I'm asking all the WGs to report on what tools
they use, so we can make sure they're all updated before we go live.

I'm also planning to work with ReSpec and Bikeshed (at least) to
beta-test the updated templates on editors' drafts before we finalize
anything for /TR/.

~fantasai