Re: Thinking about cross references and ReSpec

On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 9:11 PM, Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 1:57 PM, Tobie Langel <tobie.langel@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>  Unfortunately, I need a solution that works for ReSpec drafts right away.
>>

> I would prefer that too - something where my draft can push its
> definitions in (with credentials maybe, and on demand, not automatically,
> through the save menu?) and correspondingly access them from the related
> drafts automatically is what I am looking for.

So that's absolutely not what I had in mind. :( What I'm working on
involves daily crawls of publicly available drafts, not the ability to push
data. Not saying the latter couldn't be implemented on top of the former,
or additionally, but it's just not what I;m working on.

>  Honestly, this feels like a solved problem.  I would be happy to take a
> stab at implementing the bikeshed syntax in ReSpec as a way of getting this
> started.  I find the bikeshed extensions really compelling.

WFM.

--tobie