Re: ReSpec, ToC, and sections that I just don't want in there!

On 18/04/2014 22:37 , Shane McCarron wrote:
> So..... I like using the section element when I am defining a section.
>   However, there are a bunch of "sections" in the ARIA 1.1 specification
> I am working on that are NOT ToC sections.  I know I could use div
> instead of section, but.... Is there a way to mark a section as "do not
> include in ToC"?  Also, is there a way to mark a section as "Do not give
> a section number?"

I'd really rather not. Part of the purpose of ReSpec is to make things
simpler by providing some elements with clear, strong semantics that are
more restricted than those of HTML. There's a lot in there that assumes
a section really is a specification section.