Re: ReSpec: 'The extraCSS configuration property is now deprecated'

On 21/10/2013 23:09 , Shane McCarron wrote:
> Okay - I don't have a problem with that.  But is there a recommended
> practice for incorporating an extra CSS file now?

Yes, use <link> :)

FWIW, extraCSS has been deprecated for about 18 months. The reason for
that is that 1) it is not needed, and 2) most people were using it wrong
(to add the ReSpec CSS, which is already added). It is only now becoming
visible however thanks to the warnings being surfaced.